Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I've got good news and bad news . . .

There's lots to catch up on, but I'll start with today's dr. visit/ultrasound/glucola test. The *GOOD NEWS* is that Morgan is doing GREAT!! She weighs 2 lb. 11 oz. and has a strong heartbeat!! I got to see her little femur and spine today, but she kept her face hidden :( Didn't think we'd have a shy girl! She's in the head-down position, which I hope she likes and then remembers in a few months!! My bp was 132/80, which is AWESOME for me, and I've only gained 3 lb. since last month - MORE AWESOMENESS!! Now, the bad news . . . I failed the glucola test by 3 measly points!! The results are supposed to be <140 and mine was 143. I was hoping the doctor would give me a pass, but I have to go back next week and take the longer test. Boo! He said I probably don't have gestational diabetes, but they have to do the second test to be sure. I'm definitely going to be more careful about what I eat next week!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment