Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sorry to have gone AWOL

Sorry to have been gone so long! We are doing great and I felt so much better by the end of the week following my trip to the ER. Morgan is kicking like CRAZY - it feels like "Lord of the Dance" in my stomach most days . . . or like she's doing the wave! And last week, she was much higher near my belly button and Chris really felt her move! He said he'd felt her before, but he wasn't 100% sure and thought it might be gas! Well, thanks a lot there, sweetie!! So, next on the docket is another ultrasound and the glucose tolerance test in two weeks. I'm going to have to lay off those yummy cookies I get at the Farmers Market because testing positive for gestational diabetes is NOT part of my plan right now! Hopefully, helping with Bible school next week will help keep my mind off the sweet treats. In the meantime, Happy Fathers' Day and I hope you have a wonderful weekend with the special men in your life!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment