Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!

Today's featured baby is . . . me! This is my very favorite picture of my dad and me on our first Fathers Day in 1971 - I was 5 months old!! You can just see the absolute love and joy in his eyes and the devotion on my little face! My parents tried for 16 years to have me, so I've always felt an especially close bond with them. So many things have changed for the years, but my love for my parents and their love for me has remained constant! We went to church to them today and then out to breakfast & had a wonderful time!! And this is a great picture of Chris & Bailey from the Father/Daughter Valentine Dance at our church this year. They always look so good and have such a great time at the dance. They have such a special bond and enjoy doing so many different things together! This time next year, we'll have another little one to photograph on Fathers Day and I am so excited!! As we begin this brand-new adventure in our lives, we are blessed to have the memories of all the special people that have touched our lives over the years! Happy Fathers Day!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment