Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Sleep or Not to Sleep!

So, I can tell that pregnancy has changed my sleep patterns because I am up and it's 6:37 a.m.!! A few months ago, it wouldn't have mattered how early I went to bed the night before, I would NOT have been up at 6:37 a.m., but now with my frequent middle-of-the-night bathroom trips and general pretzelness, it just makes sense to be up now (insert sarcasm here!). At least, I did sleep better last night than I've slept in a couple of nights so I'm definitely thankful for that blessing. And today is the last day of Vacation Bible School and Bailey is going to a slumber party tonight so I am SLEEPING IN tomorrow morning NO MATTER WHAT! Gotta take advantage of those opportunities before the baby arrives. I pray she's a good sleeper, too!! :D

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment