Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waxing Poetic

"'Twas the night before my C-section and all through our place,
every creature was running around in a race;
Mom in her spotted maternity shirt
was spinning around cleaning all forms of dirt;
while Dad was a wonder with toilets and such,
Miss Bailey was trying to do not so much!
But once all the chores in the house were complete,
the parents sat down and put up their feet;
for tomorrow brings lots of excitement our way
and we can't wait to meet our sweet Morgan that day!"

OK, so I have NO idea why I felt the need to be poetic tonight! It could be that all the cleaning and running around and list-making and general THINKING I did today has sent me right over the proverbial edge! I think I'm trying to put my C-section tomorrow out of my mind so I can focus on the sweet baby we'll have at the end of that procedure - a sweet baby who, at the moment, feels like she's trying to tunnel out the front of my stomach!! Please keep us in your prayers - I can't wait to post pictures of our sweet Morgan as soon as I can tomorrow!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment