Thursday, September 2, 2010

The concept of sleep eludes me . . .

In a perfect world, I would be getting the very best sleep of my life during these last few weeks before Morgan is born. In a perfect world . . . Sadly, my sleep world is far from perfect!! If it's not bathroom runs every 1.5 hours, it's terrible back pain or leg twitchiness or Morgan has her feet in my lungs making it hard to breathe. So, it's 6:30 a.m. right now and I have been up for almost 3 hours after only 4 hours of sleep. I never thought I'd be able to function on so little sleep, so I guess my body is preparing for all those middle-of-the-night feedings and diaper changes, but I sure would like to sleep a little more now before Morgan arrives. On the upside, I have neatly repacked her little bag, washed dishes, washed and folded laundry, and had breakfast. When life gives you lemons . . .

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment