Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Morgan is here!!

I can't believe my sweet baby is 4 days old and this is my first blog post! To be fair, the hospital where we were blocked Facebook and blogs, but that was my only complaint with them! That and the fact that there are no electrical outlets in their bathrooms!! :( Anyway, Morgan Frances was born on the 16th via the C-section I was absolutely dreading, and she's doing beautifully! She weighed 8 lbs. 3.1 oz. and measured 20 3/4 inches long. She is perfectly pink with big blue eyes and a little bit of light brown hair. We are absolutely in love! We stayed in the hospital till Sunday afternoon since I had a section and were wonderfully cared for. The entire experience was better that I ever imagined. For those of you facing a C-section, I will blog more about my experience soon. I will say that it was NOTHING like I feared! I will blog much more in the coming days about our perfect little princess!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment