Friday, September 24, 2010

How Time Flies!

I just can't believe our little one is a week old now! We're actually settling into somewhat of a routine and she is doing great! Lots of eating and pooping mostly, but also lots of sweet little facial expressions that I just love to sit and watch. She'll smile, she'll furrow her brow, she'll yawn - wonder what she's dreaming about? We're doing better with nursing than I ever thought possible which is a big ol' blessing. The only down side so far is that my incision is still bleeding and it is so unnerving that I am weepy a lot. The dr. isn't concerned (we've seen her twice this week), but when you continue to bleed from a spot you're not supposed to be bleeding . . . well, let's just say it doesn't do much for your peace of mind. However, the blessings far outweigh the inconveniences! We've received some delicious meals, beautiful cards, sweet phone calls, and lots and lots of FB messages. And then there's that sweet baby we have!! I'm still in shock that she's ours! I guess that's why I hold her so much - can't bear to put her down sometimes. Have wonderful Friday!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment