Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trendy Mom? Not So Much . . .

I've never been what you'd call a trendy mom. I buy what I like for me that's appropriate but that doesn't make me look like a house frau. And for Bailey, I buy what I like that super cute & appropriate for her age. So, it sort of took me by surprise when I went crazy-go-nuts for these little crocheted hats and headbands with the GIANT flowers on them that are all the rage here!! They are just too adorable! Today, I went to Clover Cottage, a precious little store in Ftn. City that sells an assortment of cute, monogrammed bags, jewelry, Silly Bandz, and these adorable hats & headbands! I bought for Miss Morgan a chocolate brown headband with a turquoise flower to go with this adorable outfit I bought her recently; and a white hat with a pink flower to go with just about everything else she has! And at only $1.99 for the headbands and $2.99 for the hats and flowers, she will definitely have one for every outfit! So, if you live in or near Knoxville, be sure to check out Clover Cottage!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment