Monday, August 16, 2010

35 weeks and counting!!

So, did you notice my little baby widget today? It says I have 39 days left - 39 DAYS!! Actually, it's a little less - about 5 weeks tomorrow. Holy smokes!! We went to the dr. today for my monthly ultrasound and got lots of good news! Miss Morgan is doing well - she weighs 6 lbs. 4 oz., she is head down, she is starting to breathe on her own a bit, and she had a full bladder at that moment (just like her mama!!). Starting next week, I'll be seeing the dr. weekly until Miss Morgan decides to make her appearance or until I'm induced, which we'll decide closer to time. Bailey's teacher asked me today if I've been nesting and I'd say what I've been doing could more accurately be called "militant nesting!" Yesterday, I was on a tear cleaning the bathrooms, until Chris had to help with the bathtubs and then I started having contractions, so I ended up sitting on the couch while Chris finished all the work. Good deal, huh?!? Yes, and no. I would like to actually accomplish something before this baby is born, but with all these contractions, it is not looking good. Although I did go to the grocery store today AND cook supper tonight, so that's a little improvement. Tomorrow is Bailey's first day of 4th grade - she has a great teacher and this is going to be a fantastic year!! Maybe I'll get something accomplished then!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment