Friday, August 20, 2010

Pretty Personal!

So, in addition to being wild about those little crocheted hats and headbands, I am also madly in love with monogramming & personalizing!! My dear friend, Leigh Ann, went to visit her dad & stepmom recently and, before she left, she called me to see if I wanted her stepmom to monogram anything for me!!! Now THAT is a true friend! ;) So, I dug out one of Morgan's first outfits and two cute blankets we had just bought and sent them on to Mississippi. Well, I got them back yesterday and they are the CUTEST things I have ever seen!! I chose to have Morgan's name put on them instead of her monogram because I just like that better. I did buy a sweet little ruffly diaper cover that I had her initials put on, but generally, I think I'm going to have her name put on . . . let's see . . . EVERYTHING!! Clover Cottage that I mentioned yesterday can do this, too, so consider buying a personalized or monogrammed gift for the new babies in your life!!

See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting things monogrammed as well! Reminds me I have an apron I want to take in soon!

    ReplyDelete