Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby Shower Fun!

Three of my dearest friends in the world hosted the nicest baby shower for me today! It was so much fun to celebrate the upcoming birth of Miss Morgan with such special people! The food was amazing! We had brunch and they were so gracious to have some of my very favorite foods - cheese grits and sausage balls!! There were lots of other delicacies, too, including the most beautiful and delicious cake made by our friend, Christa, and the best lemon cookies from Ham 'n' Goodies. And many, many other treats that everyone loved!The flowers were truly the most beautiful ones I've ever seen - they can best be described as majestic! We are so blessed to have received so many wonderful gifts, too. Lots of personalized items (my favorite!), cute clothes, the softest blankets, and lots of important baby supplies. Bailey even received some gifts, which was the biggest surprise for her and so very thoughtful of our guests. My friend, Leigh Ann, brought an assortment of beautiful burp cloths that her stepmom had personalized and decorated beautifully! Miss Morgan now has a burp cloth for every holiday, several with her name or monogram, and an extra-special one that reads "Morgan has arrived." We held up each one and they were a hit with everyone! I also got an amazing dress from my friend, Jenny, that was made from a vintage pillow case with embroidery. Almost too beautiful to actually put on a baby . . . but we'll do it anyway!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment