Saturday, August 14, 2010

Magical Wonderful Tank Tops!

OK, so rarely do I get THIS EXCITED about a simple white tank top, but this one is magical! Seriously! I was shopping for nursing bras last night (I'm still hopeful that I will be able to nurse! If Michelle Duggar can pump 500 gallons of milk in 1.5 months, surely I can feed one, small child this way!! I'm not kidding - Google it!) and came across something I didn't know existed - nursing tank tops! They even had my size, which was no small miracle. So I tried it on today and it is WONDERFUL!! I've got to find another one before Miss Morgan arrives. And at $16.99, it's an incredible bargain. I looked on-line last night for nursing bras and they were as much as $75 each - um, I don't think so! So, if you're inspired to buy your own nursing tank tops, head on over to Target, get a Frappuccino (if your Target is blessed with a Starbucks) and shop away. You'll be thrilled!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment