Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We're Still Here!!

Oh my goodness, having a baby is a lot of work! Of course, you knew that, and I knew that, and I am so very blessed to have so much help, but WOW! I'm not sure if I don't have enough time to blog or enough brainpower. I definitely have an abundance of pictures I could share. Morgan is doing very well! She is three months old and has developed such a little personality in the past few weeks. She smiles and coos and squeals with delight which makes us smile & squeal, too! And she's also sleeping about 6.5-7 hours per night which is just about magical! She's been at the upper end of the scale for length and weight, and we go for her 3-month check-up on Thursday. I'm anxious to find out how much she weighs since she's already growing out of some of her 6-month clothes. We've had fun celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with her, although she hasn't been as interested in some of our activities as we've been! We sometimes have a hard time remembering she's only 3 months old!

Bailey is still my best helper and photo stylist extraordinaire. For Thanksgiving, we put Morgan in the turkey fryer with the lid and took a few pics - hilarious! And Bailey styled a funny Christmas pic with Morgan sitting in her Bumpo seat with her Santa hat on and our decorative reindeer in front of her tethered with yarn. We laughed and laughed while Morgan looked confused!!

We've had lots of fun with our sweet Morgan and look forward to so many new adventures with her as she grows up.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment