Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Holy Family


Believe it or not, when I found out I was pregnant almost a year ago, one of the first thoughts I had was that our new baby could be Baby Jesus on Christmas Eve at our church!! I know it's crazy, but I have always thought that would be the most wonderful way to celebrate Christmas and so special & meaningful for the entire family. We were so blessed to be able to participate in the service last night. Bailey was "head angel" since Jesus didn't have an older sister, and Morgan behaved beautifully, except for spitting up on the manger, which no one saw but me! Her little face was so angelic! We are so blessed to have been able to spend Christmas Eve with each other and with my parents, who came to church with us (of course!!). We ate well, laughed, worshipped, celebrated, and praised God for sending His Son for us. What a wonderful Christmas memory!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment