Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby Ha Ha!

Morgan did the absolute funniest thing yesterday! She had just finished eating and fell asleep in my arms when she started giggling in her sleep! She would laugh for a second then stop and then laugh some more! Not just her typical laugh, but a full-on giggle! She is the sweetest baby I have ever seen. Mornings seem to be her best time - it's easy to coax a smile or laugh from her. Bailey spent quite a bit of time this morning tickling her chin and rubbing her cheeks while I got ready for church - so wonderfully helpful! And those smiles make Bailey feel soooo good! She is a fabulous big sister. I can't wait till Morgan really knows how much she is loved and I really can't wait till she & Bailey form that special bond that only sisters share. We have so much to look forward to with our two beautiful girls!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment