Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm just a cleaning machine . . .

OMG!! I was such a cleaning machine today and now my back if BROKEN!! I have just taken my trusty Tylenol PM and I hope to be asleep very, VERY soon!! Poor Chris is still outside painting our railing and I'm sure he's lost 10 lbs. from sweating. So he did the outside jobs and I cleaned inside - windows (which I NEVER do judging by the 5 generations of bugs I sucked up with the vacuum!!), lots of dusting, kitchen detailing, craft room organizing (still!), dishes, and major magazine recycling (look out Ronald McDonald House, here I come!!). I even made a pie, too! If this is nesting, I pray it ends soon!

Here's today advice on making your kitchen look bigger and it's FREE: take everything off your refrigerator - all the magnets, pictures, paintings, reminders, EVERYTHING! Your kitchen will automatically appear more spacious! Go try it - I promise it works!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment