Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Registries are not for WIMPS!

So, we finally went to register for baby gear the other night at Babies 'R' Us and, man, was I overwhelmed!! You would never know that we had actually had a child before this one! But I can say with certainty that I have forgotten a lot in 9.5 years. Luckily, the nice sales associate gave us a checklist that helped us navigate Baby Gear Wonderland. We wrestled with several strollers before picking one that I can deal with on a daily basis. The one we wanted weighed 45 pounds - waaaaaaaay to heavy for me to handle, so we found a Chicco one that is also nice and much lighter! Bailey had a BLAST scanning all the swag and would've scanned everything in the store if we'd let her. She did pick out several cute things and lots of cute clothes - she LOVES baby clothes!! We did buy this onesie, though, because she was so excited about it! Good times!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment