Friday, July 30, 2010

Damn John Braxton Hicks, part 2

Well, it was a little touch-and-go this afternoon. I had Braxton Hicks contractions for about 2 hours that only subsided when I sat down. So, since it's Friday and I have no intention of going to the ER this weekend, I called the dr. office to see what I should do. After laying down for 45 minutes, they has eased us significantly. But I'm going to have to be careful this weekend. I think the only danger right now is me killing Chris for watching me like I'm a time bomb!! God love him, he means well, but I suspect he will soon drive me completely crazy!! I say that now, but I know I'll miss him and his constant attention & help when he's at work this weekend!! :( Let's just pray Miss Morgan stays put for a few more weeks!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment