Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What an Awesome Day!!

I FINALLY GOT TO COLOR MY HAIR TODAY!! I'm sure the midwife at my dr. office thought I was a little crazy since that was the first question I asked her, but I looked like a goat and was desperate to feed my "chemical dependency!!" So, anyway, enough about my hair! Today was my first appointment at my OB's office and it went very well!! Aside from the fact that they drew 6 vials of blood (YIKES!!), it was a great visit - the ultrasound showed a very strong heartbeat (167 beats) and its little face was visible! So precious and still so amazing to me! After I left the dr. office, I headed to Starbucks (of course!) for their delicious Dark Chery Mocha Light Frappuccino - my new fave!! - and then it was off to West Town for a little retail therapy! Had to hit the 'hood, where a found a *few* new things to try and then it was off to Target, where I found a *few* more things, including a birthday card for my sweet daddy (tomorrow) and an anniversary card for my sweet hubby (Thursday) . . . and 2 boxes of hair color!! Chris surprised me with an invitation to lunch and I ate an incredibly-delicious-and-so-wonderful-I-could-eat-it-again-tomorrow Tuscan Chicken Sandwich from Tomato Head - chicken, melted cheese, pesto, and sundried tomatoes! It was a little piece of Heaven right there in Market Square!! All in all, a wonderful day!

See you later!!

OMGosh!! I almost forgot!! I LOST 12 POUNDS!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment