Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10-Week Ultrasound

OMGosh!! I feel like I've already been pregnant FOREVER!! We went for my 10-week ultrasound last Thursday and it was so amazing! We could see The Bean's arms and legs moving and its heart beating! The Bean slept during most of the ultrasound, but the doctor jiggled my stomach a couple of times (let me tell you THAT was a self-esteem booster!!) to wake it up and it started moving again. It is an amazing miracle that a being that's only 1.5 inches long could move and react and learn!! The doctor said everything looks great and he has officially turned me over to my regular OB. And I'll be off my progesterone in a little over a week so YEA!! Our computer died last week and I still don't have the scanner up and running yet, so I'll post the ultrasound pic as soon as I can.

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment