Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Pregnant Girl's Best Friend

So, the way I've been feeling these past few weeks, I never imagined that a Food Network show would become my new best friend, but I think "5 Ingredient Fix" is every pregnant girl's best friend. I mean, you feel like crap, you're tired, you're busy and distracted and, if you're like me, you simply cannot think of anything to prepare for dinner. Seriously, "thinking" and "pregnancy" are about as close as Tennessee and . . . Mars!! Enter "5 Ingredient Fix," a show dedicated to delicious recipes using 5 ingredients!! Tonight, I made an Easy White Pizza and oh my sweet Lord, was it delicious!!! I'm so glad the rest of my family made their own pizza because there was NO WAY I was sharing mine!! How can you go wrong with cheese and bread and garlic? That's right . . . you can't!! I hope you'll check out the website, even if you're not pregnant, and enjoy making all those deliciously easy recipes for yourself!!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment