Sunday, March 7, 2010

Seriously?!?!?!

I get e-mails from my fave store, Target, all the time, but I usually just delete them because I'm in the store, like, 15 times a week. But, for some reason, TODAY, I chose to open the e-mail and click on the "Daily Deals" link because who doesn't like a good deal?!?!? Boy, was I disappointed!! THIS is what I saw - this bathing suit (or as I like to call it, the dental floss suit!) is on sale today for only $14.99 - HALF PRICE!! Isn't that wonderful!?!?! Aren't you so glad that you can buy this swimsuit today for ONLY $14.99?!?! Except, wait a minute . . . if you're like me (and you know you are!!), there is no way in H@#$ that you could get your right ANKLE into this suit!! Really, Target?!?! This is all you have to offer?!?!? I'll go out on a limb and say that it might be my raging pregnancy hormones that have caused this lengthy diatribe . . . but maybe not! So, let's just pray that Target's next "Daily Deal" will appeal to the other 99% of us who won't be buying the dental floss suit this summer!! The end! Sermon over!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment