Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chick Pics



You may not know this about me, but I am obsessed with pictures of children with animals! For several years, we had Bailey's Easter pictures made with live bunnies at JC Penney and then at Kid Shotz after JCP stopped having live bunnies (pretty sure some kid was bitten there!!). They are some of the very best pictures we have of Miss Bailey. For the past couple of years, I haven't been able to find a photographer who did this, but this year I hit the jackpot - BABY CHICKS!! They are adorable! Bailey & Morgan wore their matching dresses along with a few cute accessories and I can't wait to see the finished product. Morgan alternated between being freaked out by the chicks and wanting to squeeze them to death! It was quite a scene! Mom & I made crazy sounds and funny faces trying to get Morgan to smile, while these adorable chicks were running around the room - absolute pandemonium but such a sweet memory! Happy Spring, y'all!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment