Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Milestone


If you've ever taken a baby in a carseat to the grocery store, you know that the carseat takes up all the room in the shopping cart, and I mean ALL of it! So, since Morgan was born, I've been filling the area where a child sits with my groceries, balancing them and trying to keep from dropping them all over the store. Well, today, Miss Morgan reached an incredibly helpful milestone - she sat up in the shopping cart at Target!! I got this amazingly cool shopping cart cover at the last Picky Chick Sale for $6 and it is going to be a lifesaver! It has a tiny toy attached to it that Morgan loved chewing on and lots of space for other toys beside her. She really enjoyed looking around the store, and it was so much fun for me to talk to her while we were shopping. I can't believe my sweet baby is growing up so fast!!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment