Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry I keep neglecting my blog! I have computer time, but I always seem to end up on Facebook or checking e-mail instead of letting my sweet readers know what's going on in our lives :D We enjoyed a fun, hectic, and loud Halloween! Morgan was great on Halloween night until we got home from a party Bailey went to and then she cried like a maniac, so we stayed home instead of going trick-or-treating with Chris and Bailey :( But, we enjoyed a fun night at my parents' church a few nights before and Morgan looked really cute in her costume. There's some debate as to whether she's a strawberry (which is what I thought originally), a watermelon (what I now think she is) or a ladybug (a renegade observation)! I still want to take her to Kroger and weigh her on the produce scale for a bit of humor, but that may have to wait till this weekend!

We've been busy it seems, but I don't have much to report. Bailey was out of school yesterday and it was a BEAUTIFUL day, so I dressed the girls in their matching shirts and did a little photo shoot in the front yard. Morgan was very alert and cooperative and Bailey was very attentive, so I took a ton of pictures! I may get some Christmas cards done this year after all . . . We were tremendously blessed with dinner that our friends Michele and Becky brought, and we've been polishing off the Halloween candy so, all in all, it was a pretty fantastic day . . . until Morgan freaked out last night and cried like a banshee. But let's stay focused on the positive!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment