Friday, May 14, 2010

Tea Before Bedtime is a Bad Idea!!

So, the other night, I made the HUGE mistake of drinking about a quart of tea within 30 minutes of going to bed! I know! How dumb can I be? Apparently, pretty dumb! I went to the bathroom twice before I even laid down and then every oh, I don't know, 2 HOURS ALL NIGHT LONG! I thought I was going to scream! So last night, I decided not to drink ANYTHING and it was so depressing! Between watching a gut-wrench "Private Practice" (pregnant people have absolutely no business watching that show!) and being so thirsty I could spit dust, I was in quite a state. But you know what? I slept all night last night!! Miraculous! First thing this morning, though, I fixed a GIANT glass of tea with a splash of lemonade and I am so happy. It's amazing what a little non-alcoholic beverage can do for a girl!! Have a great day!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment