Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just paint a target on my belly and be done with it!!

So, I've never really been especially graceful, but it's worse now! When the boobs were bigger than the belly, my food nemesis was honey mustard, which I always spilled on my shirt no matter where we ate. ALWAYS!! Now, that the baby is the size of a cantaloupe (!!!!) and the belly is bigger than the boobs, I might as well paint a target on my stomach! Everything I eat, drink, or touch gets all over my precious maternity shirts!! I had a Frappuccino today and thought I was in the clear spillage wise until I looked down and saw two brown spots on my shirt!! I cussed, of course! All of my shirts are going to look like birds have pooped all over them by the time this baby arrives! Anyway, tomorrow is the BIG day and I can't wait to find out the gender of our sweet little Bean or Falilla Bean as Bailey calls it! (When she couldn't pronounce vanilla as a kid, she would say "falilla" and we loved it!!). My ultrasound is at 2 p.m., so I'll post as soon as I can!!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment