Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Pregnant Therefore I'm Hot!

Holy cow, it's going to be a loooooong, HOT summer!! Bailey and I went to Atlanta for a couple of days since Chris is out of town this week and we nearly melted! I was so embarrassed when we toured the Governor's mansion and I was standing there sweating like I had run a marathon. I would have completely understood if one of the docents had said, "Excuse me, miss, but we're going to have to ask you to leave. You're dripping on the antiques!!" And to be clear, there are no cool places in Atlanta, at least not for me. I was hot in all of them! But, the upside is that we found this delightful cupcake place called The Little Cake Bakery, where I had the most delicious Salted Caramel cupcake! It's all I can talk about!! Chocolate cake with caramel filling (you're drooling on your computer, aren't you?!?), a swirl of caramel frosting (I think!) with a chocolate-covered pretzel on top. Oh. My. Tastebuds! I could've easily taken a dozen home with me, but settled for just one called the Marie Antoinette which, if I talk about it too much, I'll have to go eat and since it's 11:30 p.m., that might not be the best idea!! So, while pregnancy and 95-degree heat do not go together, pregnancy and cupcakes do!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment