Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to Baby on Board

Since I am giving up Facebook for Lent (and perhaps FOREVER!!), I wanted to have a baby blog where I can share my pregnancy info and updates with my friends! Since I'm not very good at keeping a written journal, this will serve as my pregnancy journal. And since I'm going to the dr. twice a week for a bit, there should be lots to report! So today's little musing involves my favorite treat - ice cream! I've had a pint of Ben & Jerry's Triple Caramel Chunk in the freezer for 3 days, which is completely unheard of in this house! This is the first time I've felt like eating ice cream and as I was taking my first bites, I remembered the first time I had Triple Caramel Chunk - it was almost 10 years ago, when I was pregnant with Bailey, and Chris and I went to Charleston for a long weekend. We were walking near the beach and happened upon a B&J ice cream cart. I don't remember how many times I had Triple Caramel Chunk that weekend, but it's still one of my favorite flavors, even though I haven't had it in forever!! Must be a pregnancy thing!! So here I am, almost 10 years later and pregnant with Bambino(a) #2, eating delicious Ben & Jerry's ice cream. LOVE IT!!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment