Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Official!!

So, I'm officially 9 weeks pregnant!! I sort of fudged last Sunday when we told our friends at church because I really thought I had reached 9 weeks (or was closer than I actually was). I know it was waaaaaaay too early to tell people, especially since we were COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by the positive pregnancy test (make that 2 tests!!), but this is what happened: the night before we told our families, Bailey was nearly in tears telling us how much she wanted a brother or sister and how we just HAD to adopt a child from Haiti! Wow! We all laid on our bed, listening to Bailey explain her case, exchanging knowing looks and wondering if we should just go ahead and tell her. But, I had ALWAYS wanted to give Bailey a Big Sister T-shirt if we ever got pregnant again, so we had to wait a day so I could get one!! So, the next day, we shared our wonderful news with Bailey and our families. And then I posted my ultrasound photo on Facebook, and the cat was officially out of the bag! And we've been praying hard ever since!!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment