Wednesday, February 17, 2010

That first trip to the 'hood!

Well, I finally broke down and went to Motherhood Maternity today! I've been wanting to go for weeks to see what my wardrobe & wallet are in for. There were tons of good deals but I only bought a couple of shirts off the clearance rack, but I have my eye on these adorable Capri jeans that I will definitely have to have for the summer. A friend of mine is loaning me some of her maternity clothes and I can't wait to see what she has. I still remember my clothes from my last pregnancy - I had three T-shirts that I could not STAND the sight of by the time Bailey was born!! In fact, they looked so hideous by the end, I threw them away! But I also had a beautiful navy blue dress that I absolutely LOVED that I GAVE AWAY just 8 months ago! :( I still miss it!! Luckily, my regular clothes still fit and I pray they will for a few more weeks. I'm super interested in the BellaBand that I saw an ad for in a pregnancy magazine. Looks like a wonderful bridge between pre-maternity and maternity clothes!! I'll keep you posted!!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment