Saturday, February 20, 2010

Expectant Mother Parking

Never have I seen a more exciting sign than that one: EXPECTANT MOTHER PARKING!! Praise the Lord!! I had 5 minutes till I was due at Bunko last night, but I had to go to Williams-Sonoma at the mall to get salt . . . not just ANY old table salt . . . SUPER SPECIAL Fleur de Sel (you're impressed, aren't you?!) to sprinkle on these amazing chocolate truffles I'm going to make. So, it's Friday night, 7 p.m., and I'm driving around the mall parking lot looking for a space. Yeah, like I'm ever going to find one near the main entrance, so I move over a bit to another entrance and spot a single parking space! So I wheel around into that space and notice it's been saved just for me: EXPECTANT MOTHER PARKING! (cue angels!) I was beyond thrilled (it doesn't take much!). I squeal with delight then haul my big butt into the mall to get my super special Fleur de Sel, because any other time paying $12 for a 50 cent condiment might seem a little extravagant but, when you're pregnant, it's just one of those crazy little things that brings you happiness!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment