Thursday, September 15, 2011

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Morgan!! I cannot believe it has been a year since our precious little "bonus blessing" was born! I never thought I would be able to be a new mom again at nearly 40 years old, but Morgan has brought out the best in all of us! We have enjoyed every milestone and are so thankful to have such a happy, healthy baby.
Her party isn't until Sunday, but we celebrated a little bit today. She wore her "happy birthday" dress (& looked ADORABLE in it!!) and her new tennis shoes. After supper, she devoured her very first cupcake with gusto! She'll have no trouble with her little cake on Sunday!! I'll post some party pics on Sunday (after my nap!!) Happy birthday, sweet Morgan! We are so looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment