Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Father/Daughter Valentine Dance




One of the highlights of my whole year is preparing for the Father/Daughter Valentine Dance at our church. This is the dance's eighth year and Bailey & Chris have been going since the first year. This year, our newest little Valentine got to go, too! I went to the florist early in the week, dresses in tow, to order corsages, like I do every year. I love this part!! Since Morgan is only 5 months old, the florist & I decided a corsage might not be the way to go, so she made a little bow with the ribbon she was using in Bailey's corsage and I made that bow into a headband. Too, too sweet!! It was a fun night! Bailey ran around with her friends like she always does; everyone ate a ton of cookies (& they were YUMMY!); Chris, Bailey, & Morgan got their picture made and it is by far the best dance picture ever made!! I was beyond thrilled!! Morgan even danced a little and licked a cookie! Such sweet memories!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment