Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Little Piggy!

We got some great news today at the pediatrician's office when we took Morgan in for a weight check. She's gained a whole pound in the past 10 days!! She's now up to 8lbs. 10 oz. and we are thrilled!! She lost quite a bit of weight after she was born and I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to nurse her exclusively, but she has really taking to nursing like a champ! In other news, I found out today that I don't have a staph infection like my dr. thought last week. Praise the Lord! That potential wrinkle really upset me last week and I've been in a spin ever since. I do have an infection, but it's not staph and it is responding to antibiotics, so that's wonderful news. Unfortunately, Chris has to pack a small part of my incision with gauze every day for two weeks, after a week of doing it already, which is as bad as it sounds. Hopefully, I'll get more good news when I go back to the dr. next week. Fingers crossed!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment