Monday, October 18, 2010

Long Time, No Blog!

So, I'm really embarrassed that I haven't blogged in so long! It's not for lack of material - more a lack of time and/or mojo!! Miss Morgan is doing great and I am finally healing, more or less. I go back to the dr. on Thursday, so I'll report back after that. Since, I last blogged, Morgan has been to several restaurants, Target, Kroger, Greek Fest, & church for the first time, and she's been to visit her brand new cousin in the hospital and to see her granddaddy at the farm. She's also been to Townsend, TN, andhad her 1-month birthday party complete with cake and tiaras. Whew! No wonder we're tired!! Unfortunately, while Morgan is a champion sleeper during the day :D our nights are way too active to suit me. Luckily, Chris has been off since she was born so that has been beyond amazingly wonderful, but he goes back to work tonight at midnight so to say I'm a little nervous is like saying football is a little important in the South!! We are going to do our best to keep her awake this evening in hopes that she will sleep better overnight. Prayers being said and fingers crossed!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment