Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perpetual Wedgie

I'm sure you are waiting with bated breath to find how what THAT title is about! Well, it's just what you think . . . I HATE MATERNITY UNDERWEAR!! Actually, I hate my underwear in general. It refuses to stay in place and it's really starting to annoy. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with the brand-new maternity underwear I just bought, but it will hardly make it till my 9th month - there is definitely going to be a coverage issue before too long! I've seen and heard about maternity thongs and, even with my current underwear woes, I still have to LAUGH HYSTERICALLY every time I think about that concept. Those of you who are petite and wear thongs anyway will marvel at my disbelief, but you regular folk will surely understand. So, apparently, unless I invest in custom-made undies, I am destined to have a 9-month perpetual wedgie!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment