Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Hate My Big Feet

If you don't have big feet (characterized as larger than size 10), count your blessings right now. Go on . . . I'll wait . . . I wear a size 11ish and usually those aren't very comfortable. I wear Merrells all winter and flip-flops all summer, except that I can't find those cute little fancy flip-flops in a comfortable size. The straps always seem to cut into some crazy nerve in my foot. I had to return the cutest Yellow Box flip-flops today for that very reason. And forget heals - it's just not happenin'! What's even worse is that the last time I was pregnant (10 years ago!!), my feet grew a size!! If that happens this time, I guess I'll have to start wearing my husband's shoes! YIKES!! So, while you're shopping and wearing the hottest & cutest new shoes of the season, think of poor me in my 10-year-old Tevas and count your blessings . . . again!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment