Wednesday, April 7, 2010

16 Week Doctor Visit

Today, we finally met my doctor (who we love!!) and got to listen to the baby's heartbeat again!! It's always exciting! 155 beats per minute - very strong, the doctor said. And, I've lost 5 more pounds, which is practically miraculous after all we ate in NYC last week!! We'll get to find out the gender on May 5 - Cinco de Mayo, baby!! So, we'll probably celebrate with a little Mexican food that night. Although, it if hits me the way Salsarita's and Rosa Mexicano did, I may have to pass. :( Chips and salsa are about as adventurous as I get these days! Although, Chris and I did go to Red Lobster after my appointment today and I had yummy mango/jalapeno shrimp!! It was so funny that he got the $30 lobster platter and I got the $8 shrimp skewers!! And we both got dessert, which we NEVER do so, needless to say, I'm not very hungry tonight. I am loving this warm weather we're having and I'm so glad I bought maternity Capri cargo pants and several maternity T-shirts. And I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow so my pigs will be beautiful in those flip flops I love! WOO HOO!!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment