Saturday, March 9, 2013

Breakfast at Tupelo Honey


Well, as usual, I've been crafting away and keeping my other blog up-to-date, while this blog has suffered. I promise I've been taking lots and lots of pictures of my precious angels! Last Friday morning, we went to Tupelo Honey Cafe for breakfast and it was delicious!!  Their biscuits are heavenly and Morgan enjoyed hers with a bit of honey. Her daddy graciously licked the excess off her fingers! I had a gigantic blueberry granola pancake with maple pepper bacon and it was one of the best breakfasts I've ever eaten! Although, I only ate a fraction of it because it was so huge. Morgan ate a scrambled egg and bacon and a little bit of my pancake along with her biscuit. This is definitely not a no-carb place to dine!! And, boy, do we love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment