Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!

My delicious dulce de leche birthday cake
from Magpies.

The AWESOME book sweet Bailey picked out for me! She
know how much I LOVE my music & how important it is to me.
Chris took me to the Melting Pot and we enjoyed a delicious
dinner! This is the Yin Yang chocolate fondue we had.

I had such a great birthday dinner with my friends at Altruda's!
Mozzarella Marinara at Maggiano's in Atlanta - to die for!!
Chicken & Truffle Tortelloni - creamy decadence!
Birthday lemon cookies - one of my faves!

I enjoyed lots of delicious food, freebies, and even a quick trip to Atlanta for my birthday! The best part was going to my favorite craft store, Archivers, and discovering a new paper store, Paper-Source. I loaded up on delicious supplies from these wonderful retailers!! As you can tell from my pics, I also enjoyed quite a few delicious meals and sweet treats during my week-long celebration - Bravo, Altruda's The Melting Pot, Maggiano's - and a fantastic cake from Magpies. Yum, yum, and more yum!! Looks like 29 isn't going to be so bad after all (ahem!!)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment