Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Grandparents Day!!


 




It's very likely that we are the only family in town who celebrated Grandparents Day, but it's a Hallmark holiday, people! Get with the program!! :D Back in July, Chris & I went to the mountains for the weekend for his birthday. On the way up, he decided to stop at the Muscle Car Museum, a place that we have passed a thousand times and have always said, "We should stop there sometime!" Well, this time we did and it was so much fun! Lots of classic cars and memorabilia of a bygone era. Immediately, I knew that my parents would LOVE this place!! They had a '57 Chevrolet Bel Air back in the day and have always loved classic cars. It was the BEST day!! After oohing and aahing over the beautiful machines, we went to lunch at Sweet P's, a BBQ joint made semi-famous by an episode of "Man vs. Food." It was really good! I can't wait to go back and have the BBQ pork burrito! We had a fantastic day and I am so very, very grateful that my kids are blessed with such AMAZING grandparents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment