Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Harbourtown and the beach

Harbourtown is home to Hilton Head's famous lighthouse, which is why I absolutely HAD to buy a lighthouse smocked bubble for Miss Morgan to wear on the night we went to Topside Waterfront Grille for dinner. Our dinner was a comedy of errors that nearly left me in tears and made me think I would NEVER get a family picture in front of the lighthouse. Luckily, things eventually turned around - here's our pic!
And here's a close-up of Morgan's bubble because, as you know, her attire is what's most important!
But these are the pictures that took my breath away! My sweet and precious 11.5 year old Bailey on the beach. Isn't she stunning? So proud of our 6th grader!
 
 
And a few more pictures from the beach. Morgan still loves running around in the sand as fast as she can and Bailey can't get enough of the Boogie Board!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment