Sunday, August 19, 2012

A different kind of adventure . . .


We have enjoyed all kinds of adventures this summer, but this past week, our family embarked on a completely different kind of adventure - Bailey started middle school! She has been so excited all summer to start a new school, but a little nervous about not having classes with her friends. I am thrilled to report that all her classes are honors classes and she is with several of her friends! Including one very special little boy who shall remain nameless! I was able to go with her to 6th grade orientation on Monday and meet her teachers and saw her classrooms. Since I went to this same middle school some . . . um . . . 20+ years ago (OK, so it's a few more years ago than 20!!), I was familiar with the building, but it still seemed so foreign to me! She had a successful week and completed two projects that she had a great time doing. I pray that she maintains her enthusiasm all year long!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment