Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Month in Review

I'm the first to admit that I really suck at this blogging thing. Bloggers who post every single day, especially those who post cards or other projects every single day, AMAZE me! I take a LOT of pictures, but the whole uploading/editing/writing thoughtful words/posting on my blogs thing really slows me down. So, here are a few pictures of what we've been doing this month. It's been a busy month - a field trip, a chorus concert, a consignment sale, birthdays (my daddy's), an anniversary (Chris & I have been married for 17 years!), and lots of other photo opportunities. Thanks for stopping by!
we have chickens who are FINALLY laying eggs and Morgan is OBSESSED with the egg-collecting buckets, which just happen to be vintage; Chris used them to pick blackberries as a kid!
a little St. Patty's Day fashion show at Old Navy!!
Bailey and her buddy, Kevin, after their exceptionally awesome chorus concert at school!
Bailey and her friend, Sarah, at the Challenger Center, a cool place I'd never heard of that was just up the road in Chattanooga!
More space fun!
Morgan's St. Patrick's Day frock from Smockadot Kids, my latest addiction (besides Pinterest!). Isn't she the cutest little leprechaun you've EVER seen!
registering Morgan for preschool at our church - she LOVED opening the cabinets because she never gets to at home
Morgan's $5 consignment sale outfit that she looks completely adorable in and her $5 next-to-new Nike sneakers
no winter to speak of and warm March temps mean pretty flowers earlier than usual

Chris and I celebrated our 17th anniversary a week early with a weekend trip to Atlanta, our first weekend trip in, like, FOREVER!! We enjoyed a delicious meal at Maggiano's - I LOVE their lemon cookies.

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment